HOS can now support operators during decommissioning by providing alternative, cost-effective, reusable equipment packages. Instead of high capital costs to refurbish existing top sides with limited work scope for longer lifespan equipment and no commercial payback, HOS offers major components as rental items as well as Engineering, QHSE and operational support.
Operators can thereby benefit from:
- Reduced capital investment with principal components available as rental items
- Reduced lead times for delivery with immediately availability of fully certified equipment
- Bespoke systems for each application
- Single source of assets and systems
- Equipment designed to be quickly retrofitted to existing platforms
To find out more about HOS’s Decommissioning package and equipment available, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Included in this package is HOS’s Cameron TL 18 ¾” 5,000 psi BOP system that delivers proven reliability for drilling, well testing, completion and intervention operations both on- and offshore and is the ideal solution for well Plug and Abandonment (P&A). The TL system provides a light and compact stack with a thru bore suitable for the majority of casing hangers typically required to be pulled for P&A.