- 14.65 acres (5.93 hectares) including approx. 2 acres of covered warehousing.
- Fully serviced site with infrastructure including concrete roads & car parks, comprehensive CCTV systems and patrolled security outside working hours, cleaning services, heavy duty power washer units, electricity supply c/w automatic backup generator and water supplies.
- Built to suit facilities from 144 sq m (1,550 sq f) to 1,152 sq m (12,395 sq ft) available allowing custom units incorporating bespoke client requirements including but not limited to internal cranes, portacabins / office space, workshop preparation and canteens.
- Large fleet including new 2.3 and 16 ton forklifts and an in-house crane are available onsite to meet customer’s handling needs.
- Outline Planning Permission has been obtained for a variety of uses which include the following Class Descriptions: 5 – General Industrial, 6 – Storage & Distribution
- Steel portal frame Warehouses & Workshops with either single or double skin pressed steel clad walls and roofs are currently available and additional warehouse planning approval is in place for a new custom built 1,152 sq m (12,395 sq f) warehouse that can be developed bespoke for a customer whilst letting in parts also possible.
Currently the site houses: Milaha Offshore Services, Gulf Stream GSI , Aker Solutions, LV Shipping, Halul Solutions, Container Company Aberdeen, AT-PAC, Safety Grip Solutions, HSS Hire and Nationwide Platforms.